Here you have the ability to search for content and keywords.
Search for ”screw conveyors” of 6 results. - Results from 1 to 6
- 1. HVOF refinement for screw conveyors
- The HVOF method is a process for refinement of screw conveyors. The screw conveyors made of tool steel are roughened to start. A gas mix is now ignited with a special gun, which causes the metallic powder particles to melt, and they are shot onto the screw conveyor at a speed of 750m/s.
- 2. About us
- Groche Technik has been producing high-end plasticizing units since 1970.
- 3. Screws
- We manufacture screw conveyors as individually as plastics. They are performance optimised, highly resistant to wear and tear and corrosion-proof. Our screw production can fulfil your requirements from 12 mm to 140 mm in diameter up to a length of 5000 mm.
- 4. Screw and cylinder regeneration
- Groche Technik carries out the following repair work in screw conveyor regeneration.
- 5. Choice of steel
- Steel types and their wear and corrosion resistance
- 6. PVD coating
- Solid coating machine parts for plastic processing machines provides the user with significant advantages when high quality demands are placed on the end product to be manufactured.