Here you have the ability to search for content and keywords.
Search for ”Construction” of 3 results. - Results from 1 to 3
- 1. Production
- Production Groche Technik
- 2. Spring activated needle type shut-off nozzle
- The needle type shut-off nozzle (NVD) is used to process thermoplastics and liquid media. The choice of nozzle size depends on the flow of injection volume (cm3/s). The NVD (shut-off nozzle) is responsible for the clean separation of the molten mass and reliable shut-off during dosing and is the prerequisite for fault free, economic production.
- 3. Hydraulic/pneumatic needle type shut-off nozzle
- The NVD is opened and closed using a pneumatic or hydraulic control. This nozzle type can also be controlled via a rod. Shorter cycle times are enabled and uncontrolled loss of mass is prevented with the controlled separation of the mass flow.