SCREW REGENERATION IN WORN AREAS
Groche Technik performs the following steps for screw regeneration:
- Screw cleaning and crack inspection
- PTA welding, if necessary application of buffer layer
- Flight grinding
- Coreband grinding and polishing
- Cylindrical grinding to finished size finish dimensions
- If necessary nitriding
- Concentricity check
- Leak test on screws with internal cooling
- Final inspection with measurement report of the processing parameters
RENEWAL OF THE SCREW DRIVES
The old drive is completely removed, a new drive part is screwed on and welded. The drive contour is smoothly reproduced.
BARREL REGENERATION WITH PARTIAL RENEWAL
The barrel is separated in the filling area and a new bimetal pipe is smoothly screwed on and welded. The borehole is honed off from the back to produce the cleanest possible drill hole transition.
BARREL REGENERATION BY BUSHING IN THE METERING ZONE
The barrel is bored out by 5 L/D and a pipe with the original diameter is shrunk in. The bore hole is honed from the backside to produce the cleanest possible borehole transition.
Not recommended for light coloured plastics or frequent colour changes.